STRATEGY: The following methods of ministry will be our design for making and deploying mature and equipped disciples of Christ.
· Ordinary Means of Grace (Acts 2:42): In all of our methods and philosophies, we will rely upon the ordinary means of grace that we might grow in faith and life (Word, prayer, Sacrament, fellowship of believers). We want to cultivate in our church family an appreciation for and participation in the ministry of the Word and Sacraments (i.e. worship), Biblical fellowship and prayer. We must recognize that these are the normal ways that God brings about growth in the Christian life. We want to encourage families to see the priority of personal worship, family worship and corporate worship. We want to see our children and youth participating fully in the worship, discipleship, service, fellowship and the witness of the church.
· Covenantal Framework (Acts 2:38-39; Deut. 6:1-9): We will work to cultivate inter-generational worship and work. Our God is a Covenantal and family based God in regards to how He deals with His people. It is wise for us to minister in philosophical harmony with the Almighty seeking to bridge the gaps between young and old for more effective and healthy community.
· Gathered Ministry: (Acts 1:8) We will be strategic in administering ministry that encompasses life on life ministry and growth (Christian Education, Community Groups, Journey Groups)
· Scattered Ministry: We will encourage scattered and organic ministry where our people live, work and play
· Intentional Love & Community: (1 Cor. 13) We will cultivate indiscriminate love regardless of social, economic, geographical or racial status and will strive to provide opportunity for members to “know and be known” at a level that cultivates life on life community and transformation.